Thursday, January 3, 2008

5 Questions for a New Year

It's a brand new year, and I don't know about you, but I feel like I have a fresh start. I can put 2007 behind me, and I can hope that 2008 will be the best year of my life. Several years ago, I ran across some great questions that encouraged me to think about how I might make the most of a new year. Consider these 5 thought-provoking questions from Don Whitney, author and educator. And why not make 2008 a year to remember?!?!?!

(1) What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year?

(2) What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year?

(3) What's the most important way you will, by God's grace, try to make this year different from last year?

(4) What area of your life most needs simplifying, and what's one way you could simplify in that area?

(5) What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in ten years? In eternity?

No comments: